The stars in the night sky, a diamond studded veil. ¨
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

ShoutMix chat widget

Navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

This is the story

Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:12 AM

I deleted my previous posts because I felt that they sucked a whole lotta shit.  Yeah so had the Parent-Teacher -Conference for the sec fours, fives and ones. Pretty tiring cuz we had to stand outside the classrooms to assist the teachers. It was also a night I would never forget. (dot dot dot)

It was a pretty fun experience as we sorta learned how to handle parents and so on but the only problem I faced was FOOD! Well we definitely were very hungry from standing for many hours with our whole body aching. Some of them said that there was some food left and that Mr Kenny said that we could have them. And yes of course we ran for it to discover that all the food trays were empty. -.-ll

I went back to my duty area to find that almost everyone had disappeared and just stood there doing my duty alone when Armaine said that there was food in the hall. I reached the hall to discover that everyone was happily eating like WOW. So yeah had the food with everyone and to my surprise, it tasted quite good!

So duty ended and I headed for home with Armaine and a few other when my I met with the biggest shock of my life. It was just that "so" shocking that I couldn't control myself and broke down. You know, I think my reaction to the words my friend said about "something" was like 0.00000001 seconds? Yeah I made up an excuse and lied to my friends but before meeting my friends in the bus, I promised myself that no-one will know anything about my life and what happened and that I will continue smiling and continue my "happy go lucky"-ness

It just didn't strike my mind. I can't blame anyone but myself and my heart. I knew that I should have looked in the mirror a thousand times before making a decision to fall in love. I should have reminded myself that "hey you are ugly and he is like wow".

I just can't believe it when Sorfina told me that I am beautiful and that I don't need to do anything to myself. Even Anh said that I have beautiful eyes. I'm not self-praising myself. I just can't believe these words and I'm sure most of you don't too. I have so many thing to express right now but I guess I'll have to stop or else my blog post would be like a novel.

Lets hope for the best.

Oh yeah. One more thing. My class was the champion class for the lower secondary. Yay 2/2!

Labels: