The stars in the night sky, a diamond studded veil. ¨
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

ShoutMix chat widget

Navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Woah

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:27 AM


Wow... I'm blogging after many weeks and I guess I have my laziness to blame. A lot has happened between this long vacation from blogging. Most are good. I have started talking to him. More like he has started talking to me but I can't reveal much because I have a fear in my heart. We decided that friendship is the best option because relationships don't last as long as friendships do and please do not have the perception that we will become a couple later on because I doubt it.

Other than that, I can reveal something about something else.. Liyana and I are friends again. It all started on my birthday when she wished me and apologized via e-mail. I guess everyone wanted that to happen.

Honestly, I feel that my wishes came true. When I blowed out the candles of my cake, I had 2 wishes. Since they have come true, I thought that I should reveal them.


  1.  I wished that an angel in form of a human be by my side at all times and listen to my crap stories, defend me, and do all the fun that friends have together. What made me wish this? It is obviously because I was lonely because of the tiff I had with Liyana. I guess rain was one of the major factors involved because it was raining for the past few days that time and I always ended up walking alone.. on my own and wished that I had a friend to get wet in the rain with. 

  2. I also wished that he would like me and talk to me because I felt very upset that I had strong feelings for him for over a year and he didn't even know who I was. But I guess he started to take notice when most of my friends most probably approached him because almost my whole choir, student council and whole class know about it. 
and we are just friends so stop ooo and lalaing. I'm serious. Because friendship lasts forever and "BGR" doesn't.

Other than all that, mid-year-exams are right at the corner and so everyone's getting all busy and all. Especially art. All I gotta say is that teachers are making me hate art. That's all.

Lastly, have you heard "airplanes" by B.O.B ft Hayley Williams form Paramore and Eminem? I have been replaying that song over and over again. I guess that's why the picture on my post is that of an airplane. ;)
( p.s. the song is on my blog. turn the volume up.. wakakakaka ;) )

Labels: ,